Connect with us

Local News

A fire at a home in Abilene caused an estimated $50,000 in damages Monday morning



Abilene, TX – According to the statement, this unfortunate incident occurred right before 6 a.m. Monday.

It happened at a home 1200 block of Shelton Street.

Abilene Fire Department crews responded to reports of a residential structure fire.

When the AFD crews arrived on scene, they saw a smoke and fire coming from the front of the structure.

Officials say that 4 residents who were inside the home at the time of the fire.

No injuries were reported.

This incident is still under investigation.

This is a developing story and it will be updated as new information become available.